Today was a beautiful Spring day here, and I got lots accomplished...including having to deal with 'him' coming down to do some 'maintenance' chores. I handled it well, stayed detached, didn't talk about anything personal, but I have to admit, it is hard. I try to remind myself about all the things I've read, and to know that even then there are things I may never completely understand, but it is hard when all I can truly remember is the life and the person I loved. I keep wondering where all that went? All I know is that it seems to be completely gone now. And I am here, trying to rebuild my life...
Last night it was fun to have the 'ghost hunting' dinner at the house. I think everyone enjoyed it, though no ghosts 'appeared' to be in attendance. They did have some interesting 'sounds' on the tapes we made in February. I can't wait to listen to them with headphones and see what they might actually be saying...one really sounded like a baby crying... In truth, I don't believe there are really 'ghosts' here, but more than energy patterns from the past are somehow imprinted on the house. Goodness knows there were plenty of babies born here!

No comments:
Post a Comment