I'm hoping to work some of this into my script--the script I'm writing about my experiences here, which will include ghosts. They may not be manifesting like they will in the script, but the spirits are definitely 'here,' I think. I'm not sure if they're actually protecting me, or if the women of this house just don't like men! Men certainly don't seem to stay around, that's for sure.
Keeping busy has been good. I worked hard yesterday not to fall into a 'bad' place and I feel like I'm doing better today. I woke up this morning from an interesting dream, and the last thing I recalled was that I was moving to a new house on a big piece of land. My 'ex's' old house was on the property, and there was a swing that I planned to move to my new house. He, or someone, asked me why didn't I just leave it and that way I could sit in the back yard and watch the traffic go by on the freeway? I answered, 'why would I want to sit and watch traffic when I can sit and watch the ocean?' This has stayed with me. Why would I want to look at something so mundane as traffic when I could stare out at the vastness of the sea? Why would I want limits when I can have it all? Why would I want to go back to that dry desert place where he lived, when just around the bend is life with an ocean view? I felt so encouraged by this revelation that I don't even feel so lonely anymore.
So now it's just a matter of waiting. Patiently.

No comments:
Post a Comment